Heart Rhythm Community
Pacs/ PVC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Pacs/ PVC

Here comes the pacs again and they scare me every time, had them 3 months ago for 10 straight hours ended up at Er , put me on monitor watch them, had them every 8 th heart beat, said just pacs no big deal, been gone 3 months , until tonight, no reason to have them, but here they are not every 8 th heartbeat but very close, scared again, anyone elsa have them like this plz help me.
I have had double beats every so many beats sometimes, get lots of pacs, pvcs, and short runs of tachy.  My afib is stable.  Everytime my heart starts the irregular beats, I think, "Is this the time it's going to put me in the hospital for a cardioversion again?" If you have been cleared by your doctor,  it is hard, but if you can think of the pacs as "speedbumps" or "hiccups" and try not to stress over them, it will lessen them.  When you get scared and start pumping out adrenaline it makes the whole situation worse.  If you are not seeing an electrophysiologist, I would suggest it. Good luck.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you so much, you have helped me back to earth, I hate how I have one or tw now and than, than all of a sudden they come like crazy for hours, it never got as bad as the last time, I ended up taking a .5 Ativan and I guess it helped they seem to be gone for now, I had lots of stomach burps and lower gas, not sure if that was from having them or if it started them, I have a great cardi dr and they are not worried about them at all, last time 10 hours and they told me go home and live, they were not the least concern about them, only my bp being so high from the stress of having them that long, 203/105 ,I took bp this morning at 2 am it was 170/71 that's why I took Ativan to see if it calm down, I did end f falling asleep but not in a deep sleep,  praying they stay away today and forever but we all know that's not going to happen, thank you again for talking to me, hope you have a great day, Barbara
I do this too. The part where I can go for looong periods of time with no symptoms and then suddenly I will have them like crazy. I have pacs, pvcs and sinus tach. I went for about 8 yrs this last time with problems a couple of times a yr. Recently just one day my heart went bonkers in nov. Now its nearly daily. I am currently wearing a 30 halter. But I think my card ordered it mostly for my peace of mind. He tells me the same thing as always...benign.  stop worrying. Easy to say. Hard to do. I just can't stop wondering why do I get these flare ups? And then they can disappear just as quickly as they came. I do know I am highly sensitive to prolonged stress and anxiety. I am about to decide that is my biggest problem.
Keep us posted on how ur doing.
Best wishes for you
hate your going threw this to , so many of us you would think they would find a cure .lol mine have gone away again none since that night , hate that, and I cant figure out why they came, I have the least stress anyone could have .lol but I have more when my heart does those crazy flips

let us know what heart dr says, strange how we feel them and it feels so Bad and they tell us go home don't worry they are nothing lol,

and funny how so many on this site but I don't have anyone who lives around me or friends that has this lol , it would help if I did we could get together once a month or week if needed and talk about them it helps lol.
ok keep in touch prayers yours are doing enough for Dr to see and than go away
Everyone with PVCs, PACs really needs to sign up with a support group in Yahoo groups ... called ***@**** if this site won't let this show other than star shapes ... it's People with PVCs AT Yahoo groups . com all together than is. Just not sure how it's going to turn out either way. Though a great group that I've been a member of for 10 years after being blessed with 20 to 40,000 PVCs on a daily basis, no fun at all but we have some very, very intelligent members over there that is pretty much of top of this subject. You will be amazed at some of the experiences though not to say they ones here are minute as they are horrific no matter how many you have or who you are. This is a fantastic support group though. Hope to see some of you there.
PeoplewithPVCsATyahoodotcom
thank you I will try going in there