Pair PVC
Hi there!  I'm a 41 year old female who recently attended the local ER for servere acid reflux. I was put on a heart monitor after asking they do so to ensure it wasn't heart related. After 4.5 hours on the monitor it showed "pairv pvc" twice, possible 3 times (I could of missed one).  The Dr. told me this was completely normal and absolutely nothing to worry about. However, I don't recall ever seeing this before when on a monitor. Should I be worried?
I think the important part here is that your doctor said: "completely normal" and "nothing to worry about". That's the things that should stick to your mind.

If your heart is otherwise healthy, PVCs, even in pairs, are nothing to worry about as far as I know. Premature beats can often occur in pairs and even in short runs (the latter may be a concern with PVCs if you have a heart disease. PACs often occur in runs).

Acid reflux can often make PVCs worse, and being concerned about PVCs will definitely make them worse.

If you are very afraid, you could ask for some tests to make sure your heart is healthy, but if your doctor didn't suggest it, it's probably not necessary (though it may be reassuring).

Agree with the above. PVCs are funny little beats we all have sometimes. If it were me, I wouldn't be concerned. Focus on controlling your Reflux and feeling better.