Palpitations and magnesium deficiency
Hi!
For a long time I've got problems with heart palpitations, so I started to ingest magnesium, because the family doctor suggested that it may be magnesium deficiency, so I take a very long time that magnesium and palpitations is strongly decreased, but it still appears. What could also cause palpitations and when they may be dangerous?
Thank you for your reply
If you have benign palpitations, also called PVCs or PACs, generally you need to have thousands of them per day to be considered harmful.

Other triggers of PVCs include anxiety, low potassium level, strenuous exercise, alcohol especially red wine, caffeine, stimulants, sexual activity, too much sugar, etc.

You should ask your family dr to refer you to a cardiologist (if you haven't already). They can give you more answers and hopefully put your mind at ease. Good luck.