Palpitations or not?
I've seen alot of common symptoms from the above discussions. I am a 30 yr old female, relatively active lifestyle. No health problems.

About 2 month while I was on vacation I started getting these palpitations. Under my left breast, in the middle of my chest. I could actually see my breast jumping/palpitating. I got really nervous because I have had this ever since. I went for a ful medical breast check, mamo, ultrasound, I had an echocradiogram, EKG, and a 24hr holtor monitor, all the necessary blood work. Everything came out normal. I did this with 2 different doctors as I wanted a 2nd opinion. They both prescribed concor 2.5 for a month. I am on day 6 now and still nothing has changed.

Any ideas what this could be. Like some of you have said it is mostly frustrating that it is not going away, and that I can see it physically.

This discussion is related to Feeling heart beats.
I can sometimes see and feel what I've been getting, called premature ventricular contractions.  Sometimes when they are bad my entire chest will move.  I was in a recliner once, with the TV remote resting on my chest and the remote actually fell off, that's how bad they have gotten for me at times.

Unless you've identified these episodes on an EKG or with an event monitor I'm just guessing that's what's happening to you.  Your pectoral muscle might be twitching and give the same sensation.  Sometimes when my left pectoral muscle twitches it feels like a PVC to me.  Took me a while to learn to tell the difference.

My PVCs were caught during stress tests, event monitors, and even during a routine EKG so I know the diff now between a PVC and my pec twitching.

When I'm getting PVCs, if I feel my pulse, I will also feel a skipped beat.

Turns out for me after months of struggling with them, I think it was stress and perhaps even depression that increased them for me.
Thanks for your input, really appreciate it.

I considered the notion that it might be muscle related. It is just that it is continuous throuhgout the day so it sort of stresses me out even more. I am trying not to think about it so much but it's difficult when you can feel it.