Palpitations when moving eyes ?
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually control if I have "palpitations" or not - or even that? I found that when I move my eyes left-to-right, I hear irregular pumping (1or2) so it sounds as if the DIZZINESS/eye movement is causing the pounding. I placed my hand over my heart, and I'm not feeling any abnormal *heart* beats in conjoint to the random body pounding. What is the pounding, and why does it seem voluntary via eye-movement? I'm quite worried? Th doctors say I have vertigo but surely this shouldn't be a normal symptom?
Never heard this before, that's a good thing for you. Id say the only way to find out if its a cardiac issue would be to go to the doctor, request an ekg for palpitations and move your eyes around a whole bunch when they push the button.
did you ever get a answer, i have the same and was also told it was vertigo