Heart Rhythm Community
Palpitations

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Palpitations

I was wondering if a PAC felt different from a PVC or do they both just feel like a skipped beat?? I have been having pvc and pacs for the past 2 months and they are about to drive me nuts. They scare me to death and I don't know what to do about them. I have anxiety which is the possible cause of them. If the anxiety is treated will I stop having so many episodes of these pac and pvcs?
I believe getting your anxiety under control will reduce you heart rhythm problems.

I believe many people don't feel PAC, the atrium chambers are the smaller upper chambers. PVC is usually felt, because it is a "real" extra beat, that is the beats we hear and feel are the ventricle contractions, and  PVC is a ventricle contraction.  It may be that they are sometimes coupled, that is a PAC causes a PVC.