Pectus Excavatum
I am a 21 year-old male who had a pectus excavatum operartion at age 5.  As a teenager, my chest still looked deformed and I began having tachacardia episodes. Two ablations later I am still having episodes and arrythmias, particular when I exercise. My electrocardiologist wants to do another ablation and doesn't seem concerned about the pectus excavatum.  I'm thinking there's a definite connection.  What should I do to prove that this is a related problem?
I also had a repair done when I was 2 or so. Sadly, it did not stay corrected and I have spent the last 5 years trying to have surgeries to finish the job once and for all. However, I opted for the surgeries NOT for the cosmetic benefit, but due to developing PACs and some episodes of a-fib, often occurring during exertion. I can tell you that IF the surgery is done properly and IF you chest ends up stable and not recurring, the PACs and stuff diminish and for me almost went away entirely.

You dont have to prove anything with regard to this correlation. Most insurance companies will pay for the surgery these days. All of mine were covered without any problems. I will warn you that the surgery to fix the pectus is VERY painful and takes a month or so to recover. Even then you wont be back to normal for 2-3 months. You'll also likely have to get used to some tension in your chest that lasts, for me at least, to this day. You get used to it, but you are always reminded of it when you stretch, among other things.