Heart Rhythm Community
Please need help idk what to do!

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Please need help idk what to do!

Hey I need help quickly I'm 22 male I have no money to see a doctor, I also have high blood pressure.....but yesterday I was doing push-ups and my chest starting shooting pain do I stopped but the pain was still there..right in the center of my chest the pain radiates about 5 inches horizontally and vertically....now today the pain is still there and still constant it hurts to breath, to move or anything the pain is still there what could this be? Just need possibilitys...muscle strain? Heart? Something happen to my sternum? Please help
If the pain is still present I think you should go to your local hospital emergency service/room. They will check you out even if you "can't" pay.  This is not to suggest you will not be billed, but I understand all public hospitals (maybe all hospitals) will not refuse service.  They even provide "free" service to illegal aliens and have signs in Spanish telling anyone who comes in they will not be refused service.

This is not to suggest this is the way to run a life, work on getting insurance.. oh, yes, out government is in the process of doing that for you but you should get help sooner if you are still experiencing chest pains.

You may have already done so, if not "google" heart attack symptoms and see how many matches you have, seems you have at least one.
I googled it and mine is localized chest pain which a heart attack is not mines lasted for 2 days now so I doubt it's a heart attach...I also have no sweating or numbness in my arms or pain anywhere else but the center...I'm trying to wait it out not sure if it's a good idea or not