Post Ablation Question
Hello Friends! I am a 36 y/o mother and I had a successful ablation on Aug. 12, 2013. I was also in surgery to get an ICD, which miraculously I did not have to get! They were able to completely fix my heart from the ARVD. I am so grateful for this. Because I am paying for the surgery and appointments out-of-pocket, I did not go to my follow up appt. I just cannot afford another $75 for them to say, "Yep, you are fine!" I know I pushed myself too hard (of course! I am a mom!) and now am a bit troubled. I have had some pains and dizziness that have only come in the last few days. Is it too later to do my follow up? Perhaps it is just stress and overdoing it. I cannot go backward, only forward. What do you suggest? Thank you!
It is never too late for a follow up, if you have new symptoms you should discuss with your doctor.  

That said, I believe it can take several months for one to fully recover from an ablation - it depends on how much is ablated, and I suppose, on the general physical/mental makeup of the individual.

Sounds like you got plenty of important things to take care of, be sure to take care of yourself too. You appear to be on the right track.
Thank you so much. I will be calling the docs tomorrow to see about a follow up appointment. I really do want to make sure I am ok. :)