Post Cardiac Ablation
Had an ablation done 10 days ago and have had 3 arrhythmias since the operation.  Only had them once a month pre operation now 3 in 10 days???  The doc says not to worry, but how can I not....this is worse than pre ablation.  Anyone with similar situation..please tell me this doesn't necessarily mean the 8 hour operation didn't take!  Thanks
What kind of arrhythmias are you having now exactly?
It's not unusual for the heart to act up after an ablation. Consider what they've done in there; it's irritating to the heart tissue. It will settle down in time but it may be a month or 3 months.

On a rare occasion they will ablate a few spots, test them and think they are gone. Only weeks down the road the ablated spots were only bruised and may recover. That doesn't happen often and it would take longer than a few days.

It's hard to wait for the healing process but just remind yourself that your heart is in recovery.
Where did you have it done?
I also had ablation 6 years ago and had those crazy beats for about a year and then they disappeared. I had to take Atenolol and stil do. The heart had been truamitized but it will heal. I am looking at a second ablation and I hope and pray I can finally be med free. Good luck. Hopefully the more you recover the less frequent they will become.
Karen