Pulse rate of over 130.. normal?
While pregnant, after having epidural, before the c-section my heart papiltated. I had high blood pressure during pregnancy. That was 16 months ago. My blood pressure is still high. About 140/90 but my pulse is ALWAYS over 125.. sometimes 140. Is that normal?!?! What causes a fast/rapid heartbeat? Sometimes I have chest pain.. but it's more of a sharp pulsating feeling. Should I be concerned?
If your heart rate is over 125 while your at rest in bed I would not say that is normal.  I'm not too familiar with effects of epidurals and things like that but that doesn't sound right to me.  Now if it's 125 when your up and moving around I could see that being more normal.  My advice is to check with your Doctor about it, especially if its over 120 at rest, over time that could potentially cause some problems.

Hope all is well:)