Pulses throughout body
I have been having pulses throughout my entire body for about 5 yrs now.   There is no pain or discomfort .
They happen mainly while sitting down or lying down.   They are in the following area's.  Legs, arms, feet, neck , stomach, neck and back.  They tend to be about 5 to 10 pulses a day but lately its more like 20 to 40.  I am a  fit 40 yr old guy but I do have high blood pressure and my doctor seems to think its related to that. My doctor does not to seem to worried about it but I am ..  I have read a few posts about similar experiences on here and none seem to have a answer to what is going on here.  I hope someone has some answers for me.

This discussion is related to Strange pulse feeling in different parts of body.
I wish I knew. Mine I have had a year. I used to just have an occasional beat or twitch, now it's about everyday. It does not hurt but can be surprising when they suddenly start up.
Could be lack of b12 vitamins, I have low b12 count and i GET IT, DID some research and it does cause this
i think is lack
of some vitamins found in bannana patassium, eat bannan well and it will comesurate the effect