Pvcs and menopause?
Ladies of a certain age, are you noticing an increase in pvcs?  I'm at that age and had quite an increase in them in the last couple of months.  Throwing me for a loop since I get blocks of them, esp. Before, during and after dinner mostly.  Arrghh, getting quite a few as we speak.  Not ever sure if it's an appropriate time to panic although I do anyway as soon as I get them in a row like this.  :(
I am not quite menopausal so I can't comment there but I think if you are having issues around dinner time it might be more stomach related then hormone related.  Your vagus nerve is possibly being over stimulated causing the pvcs to act up.l  I might try some antacids to see if it helps.  That said, pvcs are very individual so I don't think there is one clear reason for someone to have them.  We all really just need to find our triggers and do our best to avoid them.  Well, I do hope you can figure out what is flaring yours now so you can calm them down.  Take care.
Aaa, thanks Michelle, but that seems to be the greatest challenge, figuring out the triggers.  Been dealing with these for almost 20 years and still have no clue.  Sometimes I get triggered by something and other times I am unaffected.  And when I'm overly PVC active, I lose perspective as I drown in anxiety.  I truly do not know how to function normally when I feel multiple ones lasting hours.  
If the act of eating is a trigger, I'm in trouble.
Blah, not a great evening tonight!  Thanks for responding.
A fairly large percentage of women who have ectopic beats notice that hormonal shifts contribute to the frequency of the palpitations.