Pvcs? run of VT?
Hi, I am 21 years old and tomorrow marks the one year mark of my cardiac ablation to cure my SVT. About a week after i had the ablation I was admitted back into the cardiac ward with Category 2 heart block type 1 because too much had been burned away. It has been left untreated, but is progressively getting worse. Today I had felt some new beats in my heart which were forceful and somewhat painful and then all of a sudden i had about 5 seconds of these forceful beats which somewhat felt like SVT but different because it was much more forceful? It made me feel faint and my eyesight went black but then it reverted back into a normal rhythm. I keep getting these beats but am yet to have a long run of them again, probably only about 3 in a row as opposed to the 8 or 9 i felt like i had. It has really worried me and I am not wanting to go back to the hospital if I don't really need to? Would anyone have any clue to what these are and if I should be worried or not?
You should really follow up with your EP.  If you are going to start passing out it needs to be addressed.  I am sorry things didn't go smoothly for you but it sounds like a followup is needed.  I had an ablation and get more pvcs then I use to and have runs of things and all sorts of jumpiness but I don't ever get to a point of nearly blacking out which can be dangerous.  So please do follow up with your doctor.  Best of luck.  Please keep us posted on how you are.  I would also suggest if you notice those beats in a row again see if you can cough and shake them loose.  Not sure if it will work but coughing seems to disrupt mine.