R wave slurring in the inferior leads
Hi, new here with a question.  All of my 12 leads show slurring of the R wave in just the inferior leads.  I know that early repolarization is common in males but I'm a young female.  It also is typically associated with a slow HR but I tend to be fairly fast most of the time.  I've had one ablation for SVT and continue to have problems tachycardia and apparently have PVCs frequently but I never notice them.  My sister just recently began to have the same problems so we were starting to wonder about genetic issues.  I've noticed this slurring in all of my 12 leads but it's never associated with any ST elevation.  There is ST depression with it and you only see it in the inferior leads.  Is this considered ER and is it something to bring up with my Dr?  
Hi!

You've posted your question both in the doctor forum and patient community. This is the patient community and we are not doctors.

That said, you don't have any slurring in your R waves. A slurred R wave is known as a delta wave and a sign of ventricular activation through an extra pathway (WPW syndrome), and a possible cause of SVT.

What you possibly mean is slurring of the S wave (downstroke on QRS complex). A slurred S wave can be a sign of so-called early repolarization, which actually often has nothing to do with repolarization, but rather in some cases, delayed depolarization, which some researchers claim is linked to a higher risk of dangerous cardiac arrhythmias (low, but still higher), if it's present in the inferior leads (I assume you've read this article).

Your S waves are not very slurred in my opinion, but I'm not a doctor, as I said.

What you may consider asking your doctor about, is your fairly marked ST depression and PR depression in your EKG. As you said "all of your 12-leads", is there a reason why you get so many EKGs registered? Do you have a known heart condition? A young female usually doesn't have blocked coronary arteries as a cause for ST depression, but you may want to ask your doctor.

Both males and females can have early repolarization. It usually goes away before the age of 40.

Sorry, meant S wave but apparently had a brain fart.  I have had problems with SVT before so I have several ECGs from my Dr to compare.