Really worried and scared.
Hi i have been diagnosed with P.V.C's / ectopic heart beats i have been told by every one not to worry this is fine they will not kill you.. I have a structually normal heart and all normal pumping chambers no issues shown up on a echocardiogram and also i have had 2 normal ecg's and a normal thyroid test and blood tests.. But still i get the palps which make me dizzy for a second or two, or the flutters in the chest that feel scary at times i am on 90 mg beta blocker slow release which has stopped the intensite of them and also have them less frequenlty but i am still worried will i be ok. why are they happening to be you get the idea.. Any one help with a bit of advise please. xx i am 23 male 5'9 healthy smoke 10 a day dont drink to much caffine.
I am in your boat, I know how you feel.....I have recently been diagnosed with PACS.  Sounds like my premature beat comes from the top of the heart and yours from the lower part of the heart.  I've been told they are both most always benign....but still, the fear and worry is there for most of us.  Sounds like you have had things checked out...I also had an echocardiogram and blood tests...along with a treadmill test last week to see how my heart reacted to exercise.  What I have read....and READ A LOT of in the last couple weeks since discovering these annoying little things is that they are benign in a structurally normal/healthy heart and it sounds like you have had that checked out.  My next step is to find someone to help me deal with my anxiety now that I've had my heart checked out....but I'm still going to my main cardiologist next week to talk with him about it as well.  That is how my mind operates....I need reassurance from several experts...and then it helps to read the boards....but then I still will probably be bothered by them when they decide to come around.  Stay strong, good luck to you, try not to let them get the best of you!  Good luck and have a good rest of the day!

Grant
Oh, one other thing.......I would try to cut down and then stop smoking completely.  I've heard that can also be a trigger, plus it does you no good anyway!  I loved drinking a few beers with my friends on the weekend but I haven't even been tempted to do so since I started having my PACS....
Thanks grant. yeah i have felt pretty awfull today because i had a little drink last night.. its just the small dizzy light headed spells that worry me there horrible with the flip flop or thud in the chest.. oh my word its annoying. yeah i have a structurally normalheart and have also been told by the doctors that they wont be dangerous because ofthis but it is worrying and frustrating.. i had 19 days without one and 5 today its hard work gotta laugh or il cry haha. cheers mate good luck
Well you do have some power to minimize your palps in your own hands.  Stop smoking and  and drinking caffeine.  You're young so this would be the opportune time to do it.  Why would you want to contribute to something that disturbs you so much?  So maybe the palpitations is a good thing if it forces you to get rid of a habit that has the potential to kill you.  
Take care of yourself and I hope you get the determination to stop smoking.
(I hope you read this not as preachy but as an encouragement)  :)
I have managed to cut down on the smoking it is difficult to just stop straight away. I have stared using tobacco because i dont like it and i only smoke when i really need one.. I will give up im sure of that.
I realize how difficult it is to quit, but I hope you gather the strength to stay on track with letting go.  I'm rooting for you and wish you to have a strong, healthy body free of palpitations.  Hang in there macca!