Recommendation needed for excellent ablation Dr. in Boston
I live in the Boston area and am contemplating an ablation.  I am so scared to have it done. Has anyone had one done at a Boston hospital that went really well?  If so, what was the Dr.s name? Thanks!
When I was researching hospitals and doctors for my ablation I learned that Mass. General was a great place to go for ablations. They are considered one of the best.
Thanks for your reply.  I am looking at the Boston Medical Center right now which seems to be pretty good.  Have you heard anything about them? Do you live in the Boston area? I have no idea how to go about researching hospitals and ablation doctors.  I wish there was a list written by ordinary people saying what DRs were good and which weren't for doing ablations!
I've got an idea.....Check the website for the Heart Rhythm Society by going to:
http://www.hrsonline.org/

Click on "find a specialist" and look for doctors in your area (or affiliated with BMC).  I forgot all about this site when I saw your post earlier....

I found a new EP for my Dad by using this site and when I was moving from state to state, my EP mentioned checking with HRS.  Hope you find some good info.

Great lead-  thanks so much for the tip.  I'll definitely do this. What would I do without this forum?!!