Recommendations for Work Out Gear
Anyone have any recommendations for a Heart Rate Monitor? Ive been looking around and i really would like some input or feedback on products. I am a 24 year old male with and ICD for VT.
I have been satisfied with the Polar line, I purchased the lower and middle end of the price range.  They all work the same for measuring the HR, the more you pay the more functions you get.  I have also own a Omron which is lower cost with full clock functionality and has a replaceable battery compartment in the chest strap.  However, I have found that if I am not using the Omron it is best to take the battery out, it must have a relatively high idle current draw and the battery will discharge in a couple of months.  The Polar battery is not replaceable, but the straps in the past have lasted for more than a year each.