Rollercoaster feeling in my stomach??
I get PAC's and PVC's a few times a month. I call them episodes because they last for several hors and are very noticeable. I can always tell when they are going to start because I start getting a hollow rollercoaster type feeling in my stomach right where the solar plexis is at. Does anyone else get this weird stomach feeling during or before your PAC's and PVC's. Also, it's frustrating because I can pinpoint no triggering factor to my episodes. I've tried eliminating and adding certain regimes but it seems to be a random event for me. Dr says there benign and has offered me a beta blocker if need be. What a bummer to deal with these pesky events.
No, mine just start without warning.  Sometimes I get heartburn with them.

Can you tell the difference between the PAC's and the PVC's.  Do you know if one is more serious than the other?

I usually get Afibs.
i feel a similar feeling, but it is right AFTER the PVC. i think it is just nerves.
I get that weird feeling in my stomach as well, and before I was told that I had PVC's I thought it was coming from my stomach. I think the skippy feeling you feel all over at times.