Heart Rhythm Community
SV vs. Sinus Rhythm

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

SV vs. Sinus Rhythm

My kid just went through an open hear surgery today to repair SV ASD .
I see the ECG was giving Sinus Rhythm and for the last hour I see it switching to SV Rhythm, shall I get worried?

The nurse in the ICU is mentioning to me that nothing shall make me worry, please give me a second opinion

If the ECG is stating sinus rhythm that is the norm for humans to be in sinus rhythm so i would not worry about that at all....the SV is supraventricular and comes from the upper part of the heart and is pretty normal too...your son is in the best place possible obviously after the surgery and you can bet that he is being monitored 24/7 and will know immediately if something is off....i would relax....be there for your child.....and try not to worry altho i know it is super hard right now....the nurses and docs will definately let you know if there is something to worry about and if they are saying no worries...then its no worries...............................
How Bad Science and Big Business Cr...
Aug 02 by gymdandee
Misoitani is .. Comment
Aug 01
facts About Meat
Jul 31 by gymdandee