SVT treatment
I've had two ablations, the first one when I was 17 and the second when I was 18 years old. I am currently 20 years old. My symptoms are getting worse and beta blockers do not work nor did the two ablations. My SVT effects my daily living. My episodes occur almost every day. I black out in the shower or walking down the stairs, I get severe chest pain and get numbness in my upper limbs during it and experience tunnel vision and my BP bottoms out sometimes. I used to be a very active person. I played a sport every season until I was sixteen and the symptoms started and they found my heart murmur. Im looking for an insight into other treatment options I have. I just want to have an active lifestyle and be as normal as I can be for a 20 year old female.
Have they given you a reason for the failures?  Same electrophysiologist?  What kind of SVT do you have?  Your best option lies in ablation therapy.  Have you considered going outside of your region to another facility?