Heart Rhythm Community
SVT's and ear pressure

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

SVT's and ear pressure

I have noticed that whenever I have an episode of SVT's my ears and face in front of my ears  feels like there's a real pressure there, and I get off balance. It's like in a plane when you come in to land and get that pressure in your ears and hold your nose and blow and they pop....had a run tonight and it was really bad until the SVT's settled.
I do have sinus problems and balance issues which may be related to my ears and the weather. Anybody else notice anything like this?
I didn't have that symptom, but I remember that doctors spent a lot of time "probing" my ears and sinus, and asking me a many of questions about my ears whan they were examining me for my SVT issue.  I never quite understood what they were doing up there when my problem seemed to be about 12" lower.