Single Irregular Heart Beat During Exercise
I am in my mid twenty's 5'4" and not considered overweight, I do not smoke, I drink alcohol moderately, maybe a few drinks a few times a week, and as of my last physical have been given a clean bill of health. I do have asthma and have two inhalers, QVAR and Combivent. I take Orthotricyclen and take a 25mg generic sleeping aid at night. Other than that I am not on any medications.
Lately I have been exercising at least 4 times a week. I begin on the treadmill and walk for a bit at 3.5 mph, and then accelerate to 5.5mph at a decent jog. I continue this pace for about 5-10 min. When my heartbeat gets "up there" I will have a SINGLE irregular beat, like alomst a pounding out of my chest (almost similar to the feeling you get in your stomach on a rollercoaster or in an elevator, except this is what my heart feels like) It only happens once, like I said ONE SINGLE BEAT, but it may happen again if my heart rate either stays accelerated, or if I cool down and then begin my jog again. Its not a painful feeling. Just awkward and unsettling.
What could this be?? Should I see someone about it??
If you have read a few of the posts on this forum you'll know that many people have extra heart beats, could be considered irregular.  In most cases, I believe, it is benign.  But it is something I think you should discuss with your doctor.

As you describe it I believe it chance of your doctor hearing or "seeing" ( on an EKG) is almost zero.  Thus I think it unlikely you doctor will be able diagnose... beyond a guess of it being a Premature Ventricle Contraction (PVC) which, as I've said, many people experience.