Sinking Feeling Then Pause
I have pvc's just to get that out of the way.

Today i felt what was like a sink in my left breast for a second and when i went up to my pulse, i had what was like a pause, then normal beat.  my BP checked out ok,  Anyone have a similar feeling?

I did work out about an hour after this happened and nothing out of the ordinary happened.
Hi.
I have been getting those symptoms with my pvc's for 3 months now.  Although my sinking feeling is in the upper stomach.  The sinking feeling is definately associated with the pause.  
I just had a normal echo 2 weeks ago and normal stress test 6 months ago.
Going back to the doctor Monday because I just can't get a grip.
They tend to go on for hours at a time.  Then sometimes come in clusters like every couple of minutes to the point where they make me cough and then I get hot.  Then I can have a few good days, and they are back.
Today it started up after I lifted weights.
Does anyone get these type?
Yup.  Been there done that.  I am hearing more and more people say that lately, their PVCs and PACs are feeling different, worse, weird....I am one of those people.  After 33 years, I am getting feelings that are making me FREAK OUT!  And by that I mean...I don't understand what is up and will be making my first appointment in over 3 years.  I think that might be a record for me.  Exactly the same thing is happening to me.  Usually after running around all day at work, then coming home and settling down. Also that "unwell" feeling in the chest that you KNOW means they are coming.  What is that?  It MUST have something to do with it.  That has been around most of my life during PVC/PAC time, though.  I wish someone could do something.  Can't seem to find someone who would consider doing an ablation around here.  Well, let's figure it out!  lol
Well from what i can understand, this is a sinking feeling, like a vacuum sucking out the blood, then it pauses to fill back up.  I keep seeing its normal, but no matter how many times a doc tells you not to worry, when it happens, your gonna worry.