Sinus Node Reentry Tachycardia
Hello.
I am a 30 year old female. One year ago I was diagnosed with Sinus Node Reentry Tachycardia (PSVT).  In order to diagnose the condition an EKG was done.  The results of the EKG were completely normal.  However, a Holter revealed that my heart rate was above 150 for a total of 2 hours and 27 minutes in a 24 hour time period and was in the 80s while I was sleeping.  I have been taking the beta blocker Nadolol for the last year and the difference is wonderful!
I have been researching this condition the last few months - more for the sake of my son than for myself.  My question is: Is Sinus Node Reentry Tachycardia (PSVT) hereditary?
I know heart disease is hereditary (which I have a long family history of heart disease but nothing like this).  I am just completely unable to find anything that gives a definitive answer to this question.  My 12 year old son has ADHD and is currently on Vyvanse.  My concern is if this disease is hereditary then I need to take steps to find out if he also has it. Which, by the way, I have started taking these steps regardless.  He had a EKG yesterday - which came back normal - but my original EKG came back normal as well.  I like to be well prepared and knowledgeable of these things when I am speaking with the doctor in order for me to be able to ask the right questions and understand the answers I am given.  I need help!

Any information you can give me would be helpful! Thanks!