Skin rash and irritation after King of Hearts Monitor
Hi everyone, I finished a King of Hearts monitor a week ago today and my skin is still really red and irritated and slightly swollen in places from the sensors. Have any of you had this and found something that helps? I've tried A&D ointment, neosporin and vitamin e cream. It's a little better than it was, but still there and itchy!

Thanks!
I've had that every time I've worn the event monitor. Even when I've use the so called patches for sensitive skin. I usually end up with an irritated rash for a month or so and then it clears up. I never use any creams on the spots because it seems to itch more. What tends to help is letting the warm water in the shower run over it for a few minutes. The warmth and eventual drying out of the skin seemed to make it more comfortable till it healed.
I had a 30-day monitor on from7/26 to 8/23 and I have scars from it!  By the end of week 1 my skin was broken, bleeding and oozing.  By the end of week 3 it hurt and itched so bad that I was going through like 20 pads a day because they'd just pop off.  Week 4 and they irritation had spread over my entire ribcage and up towards my throat.  On my side where the bottom electrode was I have a square brown scar that won't go away and on my upper chest I have another square purple scar.  

Have you considered that it might be yeast?  Those electrodes are wet (at least mine were) from that gel and my doctor thinks I got a topical yeast infection from them.  Maybe put some monistat on it and see what happesn?
I get this too, every time.  My dermatologist says to use OTC 1% cortisone cream twice a day for these things.   I start it basically as soon as the patches are removed and I have a chance to wash off the goo.  You will absorb very little of the cortisone systemically, so it's not like taking a huge load of stuff orally.

He also said to avoid topical vitamin E, warning me that it was a well-known allergen.
Thank you to everyone for the helpful suggestions!