Skipped Beats
I am 23 years old and have been on 5mg of Enalapril for about a year and a half now to control my  blood pressure... I have been experiencing what feels like skipped beats.. they are intense and extremely scary... sometimes I can tell when they are about to happen because it becomes difficult to breathe and if I take in a deep breath it will cause the skipped beat to occur.. I have been to a cardiologist and they said it could be benign PVC's however they ran no tests to confirm that is in fact what it is... I feel the skipped beat mainly in the middle of my chest and my neck and it takes my breath away, causes me to sweat and have a rapid pulse, it also makes me a little tired and extremely weak.. I am worried that there is something serious going on but my doctor says I am fine...Should I be worried about this and can it cause my heart to just stop? Do you have an idea as to what may be going on? Any input would e greatly appreciated
Sounds like PVCs but no way to be sure without catching them on an EKG.

PVCs are usually asymptomatic.  This means they don't produce any other symptoms other that the flip flop sensation.  I've gotten 5,000 to 6,000 per day at times and had no symptoms from them, though they bugged the heck out of me.

The deep breath causing the PVC doesn't surprise me at all.   it has to do with the vagus nerve and something called vagal tone.  You see when we breath in an out the vagus nerves send signal to the heart to speed up and slow down.   It's an evolutionary design that's wonderful, it makes gas exchange in the lungs more efficient as we breath.  Vagus signals can sometimes cause arrhythmia in hearts prone to them.

All those other physical symptoms you mentioned sound like anxiety to me.

You are sorta young to need BP control.  If your high BP is the result of lifestyle issues, you should correct those.