Slow heart rate
I have high blood pressure for the past 25 years or more. Right now I'm taking Labetalol 200mg x 1d, Caduet 5/10 x 1d, Benicar HCT 40/12.5 x 1d. My actual blodd pressure reading is about 90/66 or 120/70, or 130/82. For a long period of time my heart rate is always slow: 52 at rest and will go up with exercises.

My concern for the past two weeks is that the rate dropped down 47 to 42 with lightheaddeness and fatigue. What is your suggestion?
Have you talked with your doctor about your blood pressure and the fact that your heart rate is now down in the 40s? They may want to adjust your medication or do some tests to see if anything is happening that is of concern. And like it or not, our bodies change with age and sometimes medications affect us differently thn they did 10 or 15 years ago.

I myself am having that problem. Used to be on beta blockers without problem, 10 years ago. Now I have to take 1/2 of a 25 mgs. tablet because like you, my blood pressure was dropping and my pulse as well. When my pulse gets below 55, I just want to sleep and often get dizzy. When my pulse went as low as 48 a few weeks back, I had trouble concentrating and doing my work; actually, had to drink a cup of coffee (been avoiding caffeine due to palpitations) to be able to focus. Not fun.

Good luck. Please let us know how how things go.