Heart palpitations can come from medical conditions, including thyroid disease, a low blood sugar level, anemia, low blood pressure, fever, and dehydration
I've noticed a few things about the common problems...
1) Most people I've read about are relatively healthy, in fact on the thinner side. (do you not like sweets? my fiance doesn't.. he is also having this problem) which may or may not indicate low blood sugar.
2) Anemia seems to be overlooked also. (check the symptoms it really truly helps)
3) Dehydration can be caused from a few things.. including low electrolyte levels which also causes heart palpitations.
4) Low blood pressure is also commonly overlooked because most people seem to have high blood pressure and if you are healthy... it's good to have slightly low blood pressure.
5) Hormones also increase the risk (pregnancy, etc.)
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.