Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
Still worried and have another question
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Still worried and have another question

Hello doctor, I posted a few days ago and I have an appt with my family doc on July 3rd but until  then I am still worried and I have one question that I forgot to ask last time.  When i has my episode of  heart flutter a few days ago, lasted about 6 seconds the most, I felt light headed and really hot.  When I felt my pulse I couldnt find it.  However when it kicked back in it was beating normally at a rate of around 85.  2 minutes later it was down to 72 and regular.  If I had been in v-tach would my pulse rate have been that low follwing the short episode of flutter I felt.  I mean  I am not even sure if I was in v-tach or just some other type of arrhythmia but I just need to know the answer to this question. Also I my docs nurse looked up my echocardiogram that I had 1 year ago exactly and she said it was totally normal.  Please tell me what you think your opinion is about the rate of my heart after the fluttering episode since it was lower and regular in rhythm.  Thank you.