Heart Rhythm Community
Strange beating all over body

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Strange beating all over body

Im 20yo male and few days ago felt a sudden beat on my left side abdomen close to belly button. Its so unconfortable and annoying, but also is affecting my stomach. I made some research and someone told me its due to tight back.muscles, neck too maybe, cause it presses the nerves and sends a beat to my stomach, and causes me vomitting  sensation and gas. He said the best was to free those tight.muscles and told me how to, I tried but didnt work, unless.im doing something wrong. So ive been doing it since yesterday and neck stretches too, i fell slighlty better in.my stomach, and the beat not so often. Any advices? Should i keep going with exercises every day? Also I should add I spent a lot of time in computer and in odd positions, and my back muscles still feel tight

This discussion is related to Strange pulse feeling in different parts of body.
Tags: Stomach, Beatinf, tight muscles, stomach gas, Strange beating, all over body
I don't know the science behind your issue but I do personally have back issues and it takes quite a while to retrain your muscles so do keep at the exercises everyday.  I also have to make sure I do my exercises at least 3 - 5 days a week to keep my troubles from coming back.  
Yes today I woke up and felt better, havent felt yet that beating on my abdomen and my stomach getting better it seems. Ill keep exercising everyday and avoid odd positions for my back and neck. I hope this helps someone else too, and dont go to doctor he will probably say anxiety or something. A massage might help too.