Stress Test without coumadin
I am in constant afib. 2 months ago I had an intracranial hemorrhage so they stopped my coumadin and recently put me on aspirin. Since I am susceptible to a brain bleed as well as ischemic stroke, how safe is it for me to take a pulmonary ctx stress test? This is scheduled for less than a week from now.
Seems there is little or no experience here with your situation. I hope you have discussed your concern with your doctor(s).

I suffer from permanent AFib and I never worry from that point-of-view when I have to stop Coumadin/Aspirin for a surgery or other requirements.  It is my understanding that even with AFib there the short-term probability of a stroke is very small, but large enough to justify taking preventative action.  Your case is much more complicated than mine, but I share my experience for whatever benefit it might provide you.  

I do not know of any increased chance of stroke because of a supervised stress test.  I think it could be a good idea to tell the doctor supervising your stress test you concerns and to be sure he understands you bleeding complication.