Strong pulse on side of neck
I have recently had a very strong pulse/heartbeat on the left side of my neck, especially in the bottom just above the collar bone. It has occurred usually while lying down and late at night or early morning. Along with this, my calves have ached, although not exactly cramps. I am being treated for high cholesterol and high blood pressure. I had an ekg which the doctor said looked "pretty good" and blood work which shows most things a little "off", but nothing alarming. ie: potassium, sugar etc. Does this suggest something going on with the heart?
Thank you.  
Hello...

It is a little difficult to say for sure what the cause is for your symptoms. When you were in to see your Dr, did he happen to listen to your Carotid Arteries with his stethascope?

If you haven't discussed this with your Dr, it is probably a good idea to do so.

I Hope you are able to get this figured out:)