Suspected PSVT
One night sitting at my computer doing homework while cooking and watching TV, my head started throbbing at the temples.  I began to massage the throbbing and then decided to get up and drink some water.  I downed a 16.9 oz water bottle in what seemed like 2 gulps and sat back down to the computer.  All of sudden I felt this strong sensation that went through my body seemed like from my chest to head with a feeling of weakness that was followed by very a rapid heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in my face, weakness in my arm.  I thought I had a stroke.  I called 911 and the paramedics did quick vitals and were acting like nothing was seriously wrong with me.  I was so panicked though my symptoms continued.  When I got the the ER they took my blood pressure and it was 160/90.  Nothing alarming for them.  They ran tests, EKG, echo, etc.  and everything was normal.  They said they suspected I had a TIA and kept me for observation because my heart rate would not go below 130 with me just sitting in the bed.  The next day they were going to release me because everything looked good but they were giving me meds for my headache that was still coming going (same pain as the day before) and the nurse was taking her sweet time, I had another episode with the doctor there and she said we are moving you to cardiology because I think it's your heart first and then your blood pressure is rising.  In cardiology they began giving me meterprolol and I took it until January when I switched doctors and he put me on Diltizem.  I had a two more ER visits for these episodes before that.  I followed up with a cardiologist and neurologist after the hospitalization and was told everything was fine.  So my doctor started treating me for anxiety until after my recent ER visit and followup with my cardiologist I found out I had 1 PSVT episode while on the holter monitor in November where my heart rate went to 140.  He said it was no concern but my Internal Med doc said this a different ballgame and he only treated me for anxiety because he thought my heart was fine.  So here I am with a holter monitor for 30 days in hopes of tracking these episodes.  I have only seen a couple a few posts where people complain of headache with the episode so I am wondering if we going down yet another wrong path.  Although the vagal manuevers seem to be managing the episodes and I have all of the symptoms I see listed and head or neck pain.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're experiencing.   I can tell you that the accepted low end rate of SVT is around 160.  The average rates are somewhere around 220 to 240.  260 in adults is not unheard of, and as a 6 year old mine was clocked in a hospital at 312bpm.  SVT starts pretty much without warning.  Literally one second it's beating normally, and the next second it galloping away.  It terminates in a similar fashion except the return to NSR can be somewhat higher due to adrenaline.  

So it's very important to wear your monitor religiously so it will catch whatever you're experiencing.