Tambocor
I need advice on Tambocor, the doctors are admitting me to the hospital next Monday to start the therapy.  Has anyone been through this, and how was their experience?  Also, has anyone heard any reallly bad problems with this medicine?
There are a couple of people on this forum who have first hand knowlege of taking tambocor (flecainide), I actually seem to recall they had good response, I hope they will post to your question.

Why have you been prescribed this?

At a recent visit to an electrophysiologist for my frequent PVCs, the EP said absolutely no anti-arrthymic drugs for pvcs.

You can also do a google search, mine brought up the RXlist.com, but too much internet research can also be more frightening than helpful.
I was also admitted to the hospital on a Monday (released on Wednesday) to start on flecainide.  The doctor did not anticipate any problems, but I lived about 30 miles from the hospital, so she thought it was best to be admitted.  I was given an IV, hooked up to a monitor (I could walk the halls with it), and put on oral medication.  Not much on hospital TV, so try and take something to read or do.  I was pretty much just hangin' around for a couple of days so they could monitor me 24/7 so having a book really helped.

The medication worked well at suppressing my PVCs.  I took it for about 3-4 months, then the doctor changed the RX to rhythmol b/c of side effects (weird dreams, slight tremors, some anxiety...)  It wasn't too bad, but the rhythmol worked just as well and I had less side effects.  I took that for about the same amount of time and then had an ablation for the PVCs.  

Antiarrythmics were only prescribed because of other heart stuff going on.  Otherwise, I would have just dealt with the PVCs.  I'm also curious why your doctor prescribed an antiarrythmic.  Hope it works well for you!

Connie

I've been on flecainide for about 2 months.  They just put me straight on it, I didn't have to have a hospital stay (probably just an england thing - nhs etc)
I have tolerated it quite well, although I did have a bad night last night so I'm hoping it's not stopped working.
I'm on 150mg twice  day.  ep dr had told me I can't have any higher dose.  
It seems to be the only thing that has worked for my SVT.
I am due an ablation in a few weeks.