Teenage heart rate over 200 after only 2 min workout?? HELP!
Hi, I am a 17 year old female. I recently just started going to a 24 hour fittness gym and am working with a personal trainer. about 2 days ago i was running on the eliptical machine at a speed of about 110 rpm, which my trainer told me to do. i was going for about 1-2 minutes before i was feeling dizzy. He tested my heart rate and its was over 200 (about 215) and my heart beat was irregular. we brought my heartrate down, but it was still irregular. this kind of thing has happened before and i have even collapsed to the ground with pain or dizziness before. My mom thought it was because i was out of shape, but im not THAT out of shape. and with an order from my trainer is going to take me to a doctor. but i would like to know some possibilities of what to expect. my symptoms are fast heart rate, palpitations, irregular heart beat, dizziness, sometimes nausea, collapsing, short of breath. please respond asap with possibilities and treatment so i can be ready as i am very scared about it. thank you.
I think you should talk with your mom about scheduling an appointment with your family doctor.  It's normal to see a rise in your heart rate when you exercise, but I think 215 is a bit high.  I'm not a doctor, but I do know that your symptoms (dizziness, collapsing, etc) should be looked into.  Don't worry, there are plenty of non-serious explanations for what you are experiencing.  You just want to be sure you know what you're dealing with.  Don't be surprised if your doctor refers you to a cardiologist.  A cardio will be able to assess the irregular heartbea, palpitations, etc.  

Until you talk with your doctor, just take it easy at the gym.  My personal advice would be to mention to the trainer that you would prefer to keep it light until you see the doctor.  Take care and keep us posted.
I have the same symptoms when working out and they are fairly typical for SVT, which is more common in women than men.  However, you absolutely need to get this checked into.  You cannot be diagnosed on a forum such as this.  Rest assured though that although they are uncomfortable and none too pleasant, the majority of palpitations are benign (meaning not related to disease).   As Momto3 said, you will most likely get referred to a cardiologist who will put you through a series of tests.

Once you are diagnosed, medications can alleviate many of the symptoms you describe.  But please call your doctor immediately.