Temporary A Fib
I have been treated for A Fib and currently take a quarter of a 200MG tablet of amiodarone HCL. When I was first diagnosised I was under a lot of stress and drank heavily, but haven't drank in many years and my stressful situation has changed, is it possible the A Fib condition has passed
Afib can come and not return for months or years, I believe that is paroxamal and it converts on its own.  Then there is stage when it is more frequent, and then permanent.  When I went to the ER for my first bout I was told about a patient who'd had it 20 years before at a time of great stress and had just come in with it again at a very stressful time.  I went 7 years between bouts and then had a couple, still resolving on their own, then 10 months ago I had 2 bouts 4 months apart that had to be electroconverted. I was on Atenolol for those 7 years.  I am now on Norpace XR and Warfarin.  My doctor is going to take me off the Norpace (anti-arrthymic) after one year with no Afib.  I want to get off of it because it has side effects of dizziness, no stamina and it's hard to get my heart rate up with exercise.  I take 100 mg. twice a day, a very low dose.  I have retired and am under a lot less stress, so I may give it a shot.  If the Afib comes back, I can decide then if I want to try another med or consider ablation. Hope some of this helps.
Any amount of AFib puts one at a higher risk of clots/stroke.  The lowest level of clot risk reduction is aspirin.  If you are not on at least a low dose aspirin, it is something you may want to discuss with your doctor.  The general advice is don't take aspirin for more than a few days without consulting your doctor.   Not sure why that is, another approach might be to consult your doctor if taking an aspirin every day causes some side effects.

I take a low dose aspirin every day with breakfast. That puts it down with some milk which coats the stomach.  I have had no stomach trouble.  I also take warfarin every night at bed time, I am in permanent AFib.  I have an enlarged left atrium, so there isn't much that can be done to cure my AFib.

It is generally agreed that stress is a drive to heart rhythm abnormalities, and relief from stress can return one's heart to normal rhythm.  Good luck, keep the stress as low as possible.