Tickle in throat
Can a tickle in the throat signal a heart problem?
I thought I read that somewhere on the internet but cannot find it anywhere, so I'm wondering.
I get this feeling fairly frequently and didn't know if it was something to worry about.  I have had about every test known, including a two week holter and nothing there.
I thought I heard that once too.  It does stand to reason that you could feel some heart stuff in your throat. I know I felt pressure waves in my throat when my SVT acted up. Weird sensation.

To use a loop recorder effectively to answer a question like this, you have to have one that puts a time stamp on any recording you make. You then need to keep a journal of your symptoms, and put a time and date next to any sensation you want to compare to the recordings. If you are diligent about this, then you can ask for the recorder output from your doctor, then go back and see what is happening on the loop recorder when you had your symptoms. If it is heart related, it should be apparent.

regards,  bromley.