Tired of supplements not helping for PVC's
I have had PVC's for quite a few years now. At first they were pretty much an every day thing, and would only vary a little bit, but were pretty frequent. More recently the variance is more extreme, and I can have relatively good days and then suddenly a really bad one. I have been taking magnesium and taurine. I also cut out gluten almost entirely. What has it done for me...nothing. I thought it was helping, but yesterday I had a bad day of PVC's, so I'm pretty convinced the supplements are a waste, at least in my case.

I am now only taking hawthorn capsules, which I had stopped after a few days and we'll see if that does anything. If not I've pretty much given up on supplements, unless one of you knows something
I don't, I'd love to know!
Yeah, my doctor doesn't think there is much that will really help all that much.  You can try beta blockers.  They sometimes help.  The other things I might suggest is trying antacids.  My stomach is a pretty good trigger for getting them to flare up.  Though long term use of antacids may cause magnesium deficiencies so consult a doctor before taking them regularly.  And finally do whatever you can to avoid and deal with any stress you come across.  Stress is definitely a big trigger for most of us.  When things get stressful just try to do your best to release and calm your breathing.  Hopefully that can head the pvcs off at the pass before the adrenaline has had too much of a chance to kick in.  Take care.  I hope you can find ways to get your pvcs under control.  
I honestly think that cardiac ablation is the only real potential cure. If your PVCs are unifocal and frequent enough, it can work. But you need a cardiologist (EP) to be willing to try it. Good luck.
When we take supplements, the question to ask is, "WHY would we take it?  What would be the reason for choosing one supplement over the other?"

When it comes to cardiac cells and whether they 'fire' or not (triggering a PVC, for example), there are only three important elements:  sodium, potassium, and calcium, as you can see here, about halfway down this page:

http://www.ctsnet.org/edmunds/Chapter3section1.html

In general, only supplements or drugs that affect the movement of these three elements either within the cardiac cell or across the cell membrane would have any effect on whether or not the cell 'fires,' leading to a contraction of the muscle. There is no rationale for taking taurine.  There isn't much for magnesium.   Hawthorn is an interesting case, though, in that it has some beta-blocker-like effects, including the possible reduction of blood pressure.