Aa
A
A
Close
Vagus Nerve And Digestive Disorder
I have a Vagus Nerve Stimulator and am having some bad digestive problems. I understand the vagus nerve controls some of the digestive processes in the stomach and if the nerve is damaged somehow that can cause problems with digestion. Food seems to stay in my stomach for a long time and causes some sleep problems also. I had the implant about 3 years ago and just started experiencing these problems in the last 7 months so I don't believe if there is any damage it happened during the implant surgery. I recently had a complete blood and urine workup and everything came back normal. I mentioned this to my doctor briefly and he seemed to brush it aside. I would like some advice on how to effectively discuss this with my doctor.
This post looks like it could belong in this discussion or a number of other forums so if i'm in the wrong one please redirect me. Thank-You, Michael

This discussion is related to vagus nerve stimulator.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
612551 tn?1450025775
You may want to read the following post.  It doesn't start are on your subject but the discussion moves to the same subject, to my reading.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Heart-Rhythm/how-many-is-too-manyPVCs-and-PACs/show/1201660

You may want to contact the person on the above post and exchange further discussion privately or on the Community.

Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
874521 tn?1424120397
Blank
opus88 commented on photo
Sep 23
506791 tn?1439846583