WPW and childhood/adolescent psych meds
My daughter (age 10) was diagnosed with WPW two years ago and has been in treatment for anxiety and mood disorder characteristics (clinical descriptor since no one really wants to label a kid in the psych field). She is going to be medicated for at least the anxiety and possibly the mood swings (more depression than mania) but I can't find information on which medications are safe for kids with WPW. Any help would be great!
Sorry, but I believe your question/request are outside the range of experience of the "crew" with heart rhythm issues.  I am sure any doctor prescribing mood/emotional medications would be able to (or find out about) interactions with WPW.  Is your daughter taking any hearth medications?

I take, a senior not a child, am always surprised that when ever I need a short term medication for some transient aliment there never seems to be any problem/conflicts with my several heart medications.  I do not suffer from WPW, so in my input here may be of zero value other than to "bump" your question to the top of the post list.

I have read many posts on WPW, so I know there is experience with that problem in our group of readers/posters.

My prayers are with you as you work to guide your daughter through these difficult times.