Weird Random Brief Pain on Left Chest Side In Morning
So recently I woke up in the morning on my right side & I felt this brief, sharp pain on my left side like over my left nipple area it felt like it was coming from my heart. It didn't radiate or anything and it was only there for a brief second or two. This happened a few days ago, when I woke up on my right side, and then again today. Just a brief, sharp pain there on the left side like under the breast bone area but went away in seconds. No pain at all during the day or otherwise. Should I be worried about this? Im 31 but have had many heart tests over the years due to anxiety and also occasionaly tachycardia. All the tests I've had, from Holter Tests, which showed benign pvcs/pacs, to EKGs, which were normal, to chest CT scan, which was normal, to Echocardiograms (last one in 2011) which was normal. Maybe the brief 2-second pain I feel on my left side is lung related? It seems all my heart tests were normal. If my echo in 2011 was clean, then nothing would change that quickly right?

Just a bit puzzled about why I have this sharp pain on my left side when I wake up on my right side in the morning, and why it's only there for 2-seconds. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
I am not a doctor, but it is my understanding that the chest pains to be concerned about are the ones that feel like someone standing on your chest, rather than stabbing you in the chest.  I would discuss it with the doctor if it continues.
I know once in a while one of my ectopics will hurt like how you describe.  I think it has to do with where in the beat cycle they hit but I agree with the previous poster that you may want to bring it up with your doctor.  The fact the pain doesn't last likely means it isn't anything to be too concerned over but best to let a doctor make that call.