Weird chest sensation
I'm an 18 year old male, and a few months ago, right out of the blue I feel this strange sensation in my chest. My heart began to beat rapidly for no reason and I felt a really strange sort of hot tingling sensation that made me short of breath. It lasted about 8 seconds, but when it was over I was nervous. I had never felt anything like that before and since then I've had some dull pains around my chest in the upper, lower and middle parts of my chest. I went to the ER one day because I was scared. I got an EKG and a chest X Ray and both we're normal. They had no diagnosis for me, but they thought it could be stress related. After some reassurance I felt a little better and after awhile the chest pains sort of went away. Just recently however, i felt that weird sensation again and now the chest pains are back.

I don't really know what to do about it. The pains are dull but they still worry me. Is there something seriously wrong?
634
the feeling could be svt. its a fast rate the may only last a few seconds or longer, it comes from the ventricals. their are plenty of articls on this forum about svt search afib also. since it takes your breath and causes chest pain i would consult a cardiologist. it can be difficult to diagnose kinda like taking your car to the shop and the problem your having dosen't happen for them. but the Dr can perform various test to attempt to make it happen again. in some cases they can do a procedure called ablasion to take care of the problem. good luck