Weird heart beat?
Not sure if i had this before.  I started to feel my heart beat in my chest, right in my pectoral (male breast for those of you who did not know XD )  I did feel pauses, brief, but they were there.  Then when my Heart beat went normal, i still could feel my beats in my pectoral, but for every heart beat i felt, i felt it in my pulse too.  Kinda, only kinda, felt like my heart was struggling to beat, but it could have been the way the heart was beating that i felt that way. There was no panic, no symptoms what so ever.  So i am thinking maybe it was just PVC's
I believe it is unusual for a person to be aware of a resting or even low exercise heart beat - for a number I'd say for a HR between 60 and 130.  That is the case for me, yet there are a few occasions that I can heat (feel?) my HB when lying in bed in the morning.  This is so rare I can't remember the last time, but at least months ago.   But enough about me.... just my reference for my comments.

I believe PVC are often (commonly) felt, but I believe one feels just the extra contractions not the regular beats.  You seem to describe feeling each HB.

You didn't mention your age, but PVC activity is very common and may go completely unnoticed by many.  That said, most cases are not considered dangerous and the question of treatment centers from on comfort than on longevity.

Maybe this will help put your mind at rest, better maybe you'll get an input from someone who has experienced the same symptoms (I have not).  

Whatever the case it may be a condition you should discuss with your doctor, perhaps at a general physical exam.
thanks!  I think i have had this before, but its been a while.  

Im 30, 7 years of pvc's.  Used to average 10k a day, now down to 0 on a good day, 5-6 on a bad day, all that i can feel.  Taking verapamil 240mg once a day
I feel my heartbeat quite a bit! Sometimes laying in bed i just feel every beat as a hard thud. Strange. And then some days i go all day without feeling my actual beat and i only feel the PVCs. Those days where i feel my heart strongly beating all day are the worst, i know how you feel. Its nothing to be worried about its just so uncomfortable. I can definitely relate to you and help you if you have any questions! I'm not a doctor but trust me i know ALOT and i mean ALOT  about all of this!! Lol. God bless