What could it be?
I was diagnosed with PVCs about a year ago. I get maybe 10-15 a day, the EP and Cardio said I am fine to go about my life. Since then of course like many, I am super heart aware and get scared rather easily. Recently I noticed I will be sitting here at my desk and my HR will jump to 115 bpm. It will last about 30 minutes then it will go back down to normal. I do not drink caffeine much at all and I stay off other stimulants. I do have anxiety which kicks in a bit after I notice the HR jump.  I get these episodes maybe once a week or so. I have had all the test, EKGs, Echo, 30 day monitor etc....  Do you think this is a concern or just normal heart function and not to worry unless I get additional side effects? I have a high heart rate anyway. Typically sitting it is 85+

Thanks :)
If this is something new and it happens suddenly without a cause then I would pose this to your cardiologist and see what they have to say.  115bpm is not that fast but it could indicate some sort of arrhythmia.  Take care and try not to stress too much.  It will make things worse.
Thank you :) I do have a call into my EP but I have a feeling he is going to tell me, it's just me, being me lol!