What does ST-T changes at inferior leads mean
I got all my health records due to my doctors retirement. Over the last 10 years all mt ECG's and other records normal accept  in 2005 my ECG  shows, ST-T changes at inferior leads, these changes are of equivococal significance only, summary: Borderline -Normal.  But my doctor did not say anything to me. I remember him telling me I have hyperventilation due tom my panic disorder but during that test i was not getting a panic attack.
Other than that year, all my ECG's are normal. I just got one at the ER last month during a panic attack and it says nothing. Summary:normal.
I want to know what may cause to those ST-T changes at inferior leads , could it be realted to my panic disorder and hyperventilation problems. In other woirds, could it be false?
I will be seeing a new doctor in may 2009 but since i do have panic attacks, I need to get some kind of an answer so I won't keep thinking 24/7 about this. And if it is something dismissed by mistake I want to know.
I am in good shape, work out, LDL 47 very low, HDL 75 very good. All other test results look normal ovefr the last 10 years including ECG's accept that 2005 ECG.