What is PVS?
I was told by my internist, I had PVS during exercise.  This was diagnosed when I had a stress test which the dr. claims was fine.  What does this mean?  Is PVS an indicator of a hear arrhythmia?  All three of my siblings have arrhythmias and both of my parents had/have heart disease.  My mother is deceased and my 81 yr old father is still with me.  He is in excellent shape although he had quadruple bypass 20 years ago.  Any information would be appreciated.
Could he mean PVC's?  PVCs are premature ventricular contractions and are very common.  I was not able to find the acronym PVS other than pulmonary valve stenosis and that doesn't seem to fit the scenario.  You might want to call your doctor's office and check with his/her nurse.   Since your doctor is not concerned, I don't think you have anything to worry about.  But, it would be nice to have clarification.  Let us know what you find out.

connie