Heart Rhythm Community
Who has PVC?

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Who has PVC?

I've been dealing with this since childhood. I noticed when I ate shrimp, the next day my PVC was much improved!
I tried omega3, kelp, anything I could find related to shrimp to improve my PVC. Then came Mega Red, Krill Oil. This product has given me all but complete relief of my PVC!!! I swear by this stuff!
Please give it a try and let me know if you have the same results. It works for me after years of trying everything under the sun and I'm 55.
Avatar n tn
I think you might have found something...after reading your post and went out and got sushi...cause i remember when i ate it before i felt so good afterward...with hardly any pvcs...so last nite i ate it...and today hardly any pvcs at all...and i've been getting them non-stop lately...like i mean NON-STOP...do you think it's the iodine that we are lacking?
Avatar n tn
also, where did you get the mega red, krill oil???
I have read on Dr. Mercola's website about how good Krill Oil is for you...I may have to buy it and see if it would work for me. How much are you taking a day? I hope you stay PVC free. They are so v,v, annoying.
Thanks for the info.
I tried the iodine by its self without any help. I get my krill oil from CVS drug stores. I recently ran out and had to go to 2 stores to find it. Even then they only had 1 left. There is also krill oil on ebay but don't know about how fresh it is. I take 1 of them per day. The pvc's don't go completely away but believe me, what an improvement. It would sometimes make me feel out of breath just because there were so many palps so close together.
I've  been taking krill oil and I've actually been suspicious that it is causing the flutters and svts. Sometimes when I  eat a lot of shellfish, it seems to irritate the lining of digestive system. I've wondered if it is not irritating my heart too?????? Just trying to figure it out. You know how it is. I'm glad to hear it is working for you and others. Maybe I need to go back to the drawing board because I know it is supposed to be so good for the heart.
After reading an earlier posts on the subject, I have discontinued fish oil capsules and found my irregular heart beats are fewer.  I think I will try getting my omega 3's through diet.
I've read a lot of good things about krill oil for the heart so I tried it again. The first day I thought maybe I was wrong about causing palps, but by the third day my heart was flopping around again so stopped again. It just doesn't work for me. I react to caffeine less than I do krill oil. I can, however, take regular fish oil without problems. Everyone's body chemistry is so different that I've decided I just have to listen to my own body and try and figure out what it is trying to tell me.