Why do I have a constant high heart rate? My average is 90 and up, at rest!
I am a 19 year old female. I've been experencing a high heart rate for almost 5 months now, and I don't know why. During my tred test My heart rate was about 100-125, when standing it jumped to 150, and with excise it went to 190. But this does'nt only hapen every once in a while, my heart rate seems to be high on average (resting rate in about 85-110). Every doctor I've seen can't give me a reason. They did find a wierd looking bleed on the right side of my brain (an oval that was literally spit right down the center with a straight line, top being blood, bottom apearing empty.) But besides that doctors have provided me with little answers, or even hints as to what might be cuasing it. Panic disorder does not match up do to the fact that it is reapeatable simply by my movment. Other syptoms include dizzeness, nausia, head acke, what I call "the chills" which is when I get suddenly cold out of nowhere even if I'm in 105 degree wether, and passing out.
You say high HR for 5 months, what was your HR before that time, at rest a good reference.

I think 100 and over at rest is too high.  Do you know what your blood pressure is?  Do you think you HR is just fast, i.e., stable but fast, or is it erratic with what seems to be out-of-step or extra pulses?  What is your emotional state when you check your pulse rate?  Emotions will raise the HR, and a HR of 85 is a bit high but not alarming, I think.

Have you been put on any medications?  A simple beta blocker may be enough lower your HR to 70 or so at rest.  

The other symptoms are of more concern, I think, than is the high HR.  Dizziness,, nausia, head ache and chills.  What about over heating, or sweating?  All these symptoms can be caused by a lack of oxygen in the blood due to heart or lung problems.  These are problems you doctor should be able to deal with, sorry to read you are not getting more help from there.

Maybe someone else on this Community will come up with something more helpful.. hope so.  

look up IST - inapproaite sinus tachycardia!
Some of your symptoms seem as if they could be caused by some form of Dysautonomia.  How is your blood pressure?  Have you ever had a Tilt Table Test?
wow I used to have similar symptoms. Have faith in God.