Why does pac's feel like just a stronger big beat, instead of an extra beat?
  Every morning I wake up, I wake up to what the dr's. call pac's. They tell me they are an extra beat, but to me, when I am feeling my pulse in my neck, I do not feel an extra beat, or as they put it, the pause inbetween the next beat. I feel what feels like just a stronger big beat. Does anyone know if it is actually an extra beat or if it is just a stronger beat, really forceful like more blood is being pumped through? It feel so different than it use to all my life when I had the skipping. I have never been botherd like this except for the last four months. Before, it was always pvc's, which to me feel quite different than pvc's. I am just so disgusted with these things. I don't think I will ever be normal again, whatever normal is.

It's perfectly normal not to feel the PAC, you feel the next normal beat, as your heart takes a little break after a PAC or a PVC (usually somewhat longer with a PVC). Your heart is filled up with blood and the next beat is a bit stronger, to compensate the pause and make sure your cardiac output is sufficient.

My PACs change a bit concerning how I feel them. Either a quick "double beat" and a hard beat afterwards, or just a "skipped beat" followed by a hard beat. Or three quick beats in a row (this happens when the PAC doesn't wipe out the next normal sinus beat), or what feels like a "long" beat (that is actually two very quick beats) a pause and the hard beat.

All are PACs and all are benign. PACs are usually more benign than PVCs (they both are usually benign, but atrial arrhythmias are generally less of a concern than ventricular).
The feelings I get with my PVCs varies.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with when the premature beat happens.

What was really key to my understanding these things is that the normal pacemaker in the heart still keeps firing away at a rhythmic pattern even when there's "ectopic" beats.   What gives the ectopic beats (premature beats) their personality.  How they feel depends on when they occur during the normal beats still being fired.  If they happen early in this cycle, or in the middle, or towards the end is what changes the sensation.  It's a spectrum of feelings and effects that can occur.  I find this comforting, and I tell myself to not get wrapped up in what I felt.  If I'm still standing after the PVC or PAC, then it can't be that bad.  :-)  Kinda like what piltots say, any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.